Wiki Posts
Search

NW Narrows 4Q Loss

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2008, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA & AA Peeon, Hilton/Starwood Gold
NW Narrows 4Q Loss

In reading this, I wonder if this in any way gives NW the upper-hand in negotiating a merger since it seems as though they didn't perform as poorly as many of the other carriers did in the 4Q...thoughts?

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/finan.../D8UFJC9O0.htm
Old Jan 29, 2008, 8:43 am

What was happening with Pinnacle Airlines Q4? It seems like the airline would have broken even, if not squeaked a little profit out with out them.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
I thought this tidbit was interesting: Northwest ended the quarter with $3.0 billion in unrestricted cash and $725 million in restricted cash...
Old Jan 29, 2008, 10:41 am

Programs: Nw Plat, Delta Dirt, Safeway Club Card, CVS Extra Care Card
casm? rasm? prasm?

I noticed these basic figures were missing from the press release...anyone know these for the 4q and the full year? thanks
Old Jan 29, 2008, 1:07 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Here's what was included RE: RASM in the release on Yahoo...

Northwest made more money per passenger on fuller planes, even as it reduced capacity by 1.5 percent. Its revenue per available seat mile -- the amount it collected from each passenger it flew one mile -- rose 4.8 percent to 11.32 cents.

Originally Posted by lille11
I noticed these basic figures were missing from the press release...anyone know these for the 4q and the full year? thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.