Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Who was on the NW 362 SFO-MSP on 1/27?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2008, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)

.. and sat in 5D?

Apparently you sat next to me but I didn't realized you were an FT'er until I saw the FT tag on your rollerboard. The funny part is that I saw the tag while your bag was still on the overhead compartment as we were waiting to deplane but I was sleepy and it didn't hit me til later

And shame that neither of us signed the NWA mag
Old Jan 28, 2008, 4:35 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Is there a certain place one signs the mag?

Romelle
Old Jan 28, 2008, 5:37 am

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Originally Posted by Romelle
Is there a certain place one signs the mag?

Romelle
The equipment page (the one that lists the aircraft in the fleet, near the back).
Old Jan 28, 2008, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by aSiAnRiCk
.. and sat in 5D?

Apparently you sat next to me but I didn't realized you were an FT'er until I saw the FT tag on your rollerboard. The funny part is that I saw the tag while your bag was still on the overhead compartment as we were waiting to deplane but I was sleepy and it didn't hit me til later

And shame that neither of us signed the NWA mag
It was me!!!! . Too funny that I ended up next to another FTer. I was way too groggy to think of signing the NWA mag on that trip. (I had a rough time on the inbound due to crew time-out issues, so my MR wasn't going as planned.)
Old Jan 28, 2008, 3:24 pm

Programs: NW GE
Originally Posted by mba0005
It was me!!!! . Too funny that I ended up next to another FTer. I was way too groggy to think of signing the NWA mag on that trip. (I had a rough time on the inbound due to crew time-out issues, so my MR wasn't going as planned.)
Was on 362 this morning... outbound on Friday was a mess due to the storms as well.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 11:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Gold, SPG PLT
me too

I was in Nw 362 on 1/27. I was in the back though. Flew to SFO just for the day.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 3:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mba0005
Nice to .. err .. meet you! lol

I was also on an MR and it went smooth as far as scheduling goes.

Don't worry .. I was not in a good mood either. I was having a fever or some type of virus from my breakfast on the NW 241 FLL-DTW the day prior. The potatoes were TERRIBLE and the cheese omelet wasn't good either. But I still finished them because I hate to waste any food. That's why I slept with my heavy jacket on lol

I ran into you again by the F-gates but decided not to say hi in fear of you thinking I followed you all the way there just to say hi (my next flight leaves from F6, really!)

Anyway, I'll be sure to say hi to you next time .. especially if you sit next to me
Old Jan 29, 2008, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyinglan
I was in Nw 362 on 1/27. I was in the back though. Flew to SFO just for the day.
Wow, we would've had an FT meet in SFO that evening LOL

But why were you in the back as a PE? I was only a GE on a K-class fare.
Old Jan 29, 2008, 5:23 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by aSiAnRiCk
Wow, we would've had an FT meet in SFO that evening LOL

But why were you in the back as a PE? I was only a GE on a K-class fare.
Wow, we could have had a little FT party on the flight, if it wasn't 1 AM and we weren't so overly tired . I'll be sure to look out for other FTers when I'm out again on another MR (next stop: FRA, 2/9-2/10). Happy travels!
Old Jan 30, 2008, 9:17 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
ifette

Thanks for taking the time to let me know where to sign. And also to look other signatures!

romelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.