Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Earn miles for referring friends to the WP Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2004, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Earn Miles for referring people to the NW Visa - sorry if this has been posted before - I think NW did this a while back, but discontinued it & now it's back. If anyone wants to let me refer them, let me know!
Old Jan 25, 2004, 9:55 pm

What is the bonus you get?
Old Jan 25, 2004, 10:29 pm
mka

Programs: NW silver, AA Gold, Delta Silver
IP is back??????
Old Jan 26, 2004, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by IndustrialPatent:
What is the bonus you get?</font>
Welcome Back IP, if that really is you!

2500 miles per person referred - they get 5K (not a good deal for them because better deals are available).
Old Jan 26, 2004, 1:42 pm

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bhatnasx:
Welcome Back IP, if that really is you!

2500 miles per person referred - they get 5K (not a good deal for them because better deals are available).
</font>
There might be a little tricky for your friend to get 10000 bonus miles while you get 2500.

Let your friend apply first and those 10000 bonus miles will be deposited into his/her account soon after the first purchase. Then you mail in the reference form or fax it to the number listed. By doing this, your friend will get 10000 bonus miles while you get 2500 bonus miles.

This is what I did a few months ago. The only thing that bothered me is that I have to call them more than 15 times to get my bonus miles. Finally, I reached a very nice supervisor and he did help me with those 2500 bonus miles along with another 2500 WorldPerks customer apprenciation bonus miles.

Good Luck!

------------------
Phil is leaving!
Old Jan 28, 2004, 1:47 am

Programs: Northwest Gold, UAL PremExec, Motel 6 Frequent Snorer
I have a PD853 and various other possible goodies available for anyone who plans on applying for WP Visa and will report my account as the referrer.

Yes, you'll get the best-offer 10,000 miles by applying specifically for that offer -- I know for sure because my newly-graduated son got the deal after my referral not long ago.

This PD853, by the way, is good for all European destinations. A lot of the PDs in circulation allow only 4 European cities so check the fine print on any you might have or trade for. NW changes the rules per geographic distribution without changing the PD number.

------------------
Wright Brothers Were Wrong

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.