Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CVG advice

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2004, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

CVG advice

Flew NW out of CVG last week for the first time since the move to the Delta terminal.

One piece of advice: Get there early. The security setup there seems to be pretty bad. The process is slow and when I was there, there were only two lines open. It probably took about 45 minutes to get through.

Very inefficient.

Just wanted to pass along.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 10:18 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Yes the security line is now more unpredictable at CVG than when NW was in Terminal 1 with US. Most of the peak times, the Elite security line is open though, so that should help NW Gold and Plat members.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 10:25 am
azj

Be careful... the geniuses that check IDs often times give preferential treatment to DL elites and DL employees over the NW elites and NW/XJ employees. Even though there is a red sign that directs NW elites to a special line, they seem to over look that. And even though crew members have the priviledge to bump ahead in the line, these idiots feel that is only for DL employees, since it is a DL hub.

But do arrive early, the days of 5 min curb to gate is far gone in CVG for the red tailers. But the facilities are better... for sure!

AZJ
Old Jan 27, 2004, 5:36 pm

I miss terminal 1!!!! </whine>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.