Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Can NW Certificates be used open Jaw to NY

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta nwa

I want to use one of the NW E certificates that are based on zones. Normally you must stay a Sat. night and fly to and from the same airport. But I want to fly INTO JFK and back from EWR (Newark). Years ago someone told me that airlines consider all 3 NY airports as the same thing when calculating fares, so there is not problem going into one and back from another. Anyone know the answer? This would be one of those PK certificates. Please answer offline as well, [email protected]
Old Jan 12, 2008, 2:25 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving thread to NW Forum.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jan 12, 2008, 8:53 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Try booking it at nwa.com and see if it will take it. You'll probably have to use multi-city search rather than NYC in a RT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.