Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FFF3 - "Have your miles posted?"

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2003, 3:59 pm

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
The last idine miles I got on August 27 was posted yesterday with the 10000 bonus miles. It is not "easy" for me to get these bonus miles. In June, I bought a CD player on bestbuy.com through nwa.com; but was told that my computer didn't store cookies thus that won't count. Then, the Alamo rental company refused to give me miles on my conbined rental from priceline.com and the company itself(the first 4 days from priceline.com and the next two days from the company at Anchorage International Airport). Later in August, one of the idine awards got some problems so that miles can't be posted to my WP account. I then sent them the receipts and finally got the miles today with the fff3 bonus. It is a long time!!!!!! But anyway I got it!

------------------
Phil, U of Illinois and O'hare are always in my mind!
Old Oct 5, 2003, 12:38 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Posted 10/3, after I sent in a letter last month, with missing WP Mall credit and posting date error on Earthlink.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.