Wiki Posts
Search

NWA Silver, wondering why?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2003, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Location: D/FW- AA Plt Hilton Diamond NWA Silver Marriott Gold
NWA Silver, wondering why?

My wife just got her Silver Elite card from NWA yesterday in the mail.

This is strange because she has only flown NWA once, just recently, for business.

It is only good until Feb 2004, but should help her tremedously on her Continetal Flights.

So, the question is why did they give her Silver?

She doesn't have any status right now with any airline, and only Silver with Hilton.

She is travelling at least once a week now, sometimes twice, but mostly on AA and CO. But she's only had this job for 2 months.

I guess we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old Sep 21, 2003, 2:55 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
This is a comped card. You should do some searches on this as there are many threads relating to the subject. I'm sure it has a qualifier that she must fly some number of higer based fares Y/B/M, etc. to keep the status beyond 3/2004.
Old Sep 21, 2003, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA *G
Can I get this comp card? Will I? Man I would really like it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.