Wiki Posts
Search

Seating assignment

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2003, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Seating assignment

In February, it was possible to go in and see your seat assignment. If something better was open you could change your seat yourself. All of this was done on the NW homepage in the top left hand corner. In May, this was no longer possible. Does anyone know why they changed this feature or is it available in another spot. Depending on your status--elite or not--determined how far in advance of the trip you could make the change. I thought it was really a great service.
Old Jul 14, 2003, 7:11 am

Programs: UA 1KMM, HH Diamond
I can still do so - go to the reservations page, click on 'my info', sign in. Seat selection is noted at the bottom of each of your reservations. You can bring it up (with seat map showing other available choices).
Old Jul 14, 2003, 7:16 am

Programs: DL-Dirt AA-Plat 0.1MM AMTK-Select IHG-Gold
Audie:

From my experiece with NWA.com, I have been able to chage seat assignments only for tickets I booked on NWA.com. NWA.com will show me what seats I have on flights booked via other means (i.e. travel agent, MTL vacations, or via NWA on the phone) but I have not been able to change my seat assignements on the web. I've had to call NWA.

Hope this helps
Old Jul 14, 2003, 1:43 pm

Location: Albany, NY- NW Plat, Hilton Diamond, HI Plat, SPG Gold
you could always check your flight on www.seatmap.com and call NWA and have them change it to the seat of your choice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.