Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nwa.com Reservations change

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2002, 7:09 am
Original Poster

nwa.com Reservations change

It looks like nwa.com has changed the reservations section from the sortof-Expedia site to one that is now "Powered by Orbitz".

I was pleased to see that all of my itineraries and traveler preferences transferred to the new site.

It looks like I can now choose seats on the Saabs!
Old Sep 7, 2002, 8:49 am

I can't seem to find allowable routings anymore. Is it still possible?

win1300
Old Sep 7, 2002, 1:40 pm

Programs: NW PE, Marriott Gold, Alamo-what are they calling it this week?
Try www.expedia.com (expert indicated in your profile) for allowable routings.
Old Sep 7, 2002, 6:29 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HH Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ilovemiles:
I was pleased to see that all of my itineraries and traveler preferences transferred to the new site.</font>
I was NOT pleased to see that none of my proposed itineraries transferred over, only one trip I completed in August. My April, May, and June itins that were still on the old Expedia site also didn't make it to the new one.

But on the bright side, I received an email saying I'd get 2k bonus miles for my first booking on the new site, so that's nice.
Old Sep 8, 2002, 12:19 am

Programs: AS MVP75K
How do you select "expert mode" in your profile in expedia? I looked all over and can't find it when I log in.
Old Sep 8, 2002, 7:20 pm

Can you see the seat map for the selected flight before purchasing? I couldn't find it anywhere, and it was very easy to do this on the old site. That's VERY important to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.