Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Double Miles From/To/Through Memphis July 1-August 31

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2001, 9:51 am
Original Poster

http://www.nwa.com/features/memsummerdbl.shtml
Old Jun 15, 2001, 10:06 am
In Memoriam

Thanks. My July and August trips to BTR will definitely have to be made through MEM now!!
Old Jun 15, 2001, 4:16 pm

Programs: Delta, AA
Is it safe to assume this is double World Perks miles, not double status miles?
Old Jun 15, 2001, 4:49 pm
LGA

Programs: AS; AA; UA; DL; VS; BA; Nat'l Emer. Exec.; AGR
I'd say that's a REAL safe assumption.
Old Jun 16, 2001, 7:57 am

Thanks! My July trip to BTR will be much nicer as well.

Old Jun 19, 2001, 2:42 pm

WOW, The offer is for flight miles, to, from or thru MEM,just be sure that you print out your thank you for registering sheet! I have had problems with thinking I was entered and then not being. Won't hurt to enter twice to be sure.
Old Jun 19, 2001, 10:20 pm

thanx.

my spouse and i have to fly phl-mem-sat [and return] TWICE before this promo ends.
Old May 9, 2002, 10:15 am

I am thinking of doing a SIN mileage run...I thought about flying to the southeast (maybe tri) then flying a SIN run...does anyone think there would be any problems doing that??
Old May 9, 2002, 11:49 am

Programs: BW Diamond, Choice Plat, National Exec Elite
~sigh~

Oh how I wish NW would just comp me status so I could get rid of NonePass once and for all and actually take advantage of these bonuses....
Old May 9, 2002, 12:10 pm

Live4miles
Not sure why you resurrected this thread to ask your question but the double mile promo it pertains to was from LAST year and is not a current promo.
Old May 9, 2002, 12:46 pm

~sounds buzzer~

Thanks for playing, TravelAuto!

Looks like Live4Miles wants to fly from TRI via MEM to SIN. Can't see why it wouldn't be allowed. Doesn't say the miles are only doubled on the flights to/from MEM.

FYI, the MEM promo is current, and can be found here:

http://www.nwa.com/features/memx2.html

Text includes:

MEMPHIS MEANS DOUBLE MILES

WorldPerks members can take advantage of a fantastic Double Miles offer when traveling from, to or through our Memphis hub on Northwest Airlines or Northwest Airlink flights between June 7, 2002 and August 7, 2002. Recently, Northwest has added over 50 evening flights to broaden your travel choices. This is an easy way to double your miles when you travel throughout North America via Memphis.

[This message has been edited by duxfan (edited 05-09-2002).]
Old May 9, 2002, 1:20 pm

Sorry!! I clicked the link at the top and when I got page not avialable I noticed the date of the posting. Thanks for the correction. Do I get a consolation prize?
Old May 9, 2002, 3:03 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TravelAuto:
Sorry!! I clicked the link at the top and when I got page not avialable I noticed the date of the posting. Thanks for the correction. Do I get a consolation prize? </font>

I'm sure someone here has something left over in their bag of tricks that might make a good consolation prize for you! I burned up all my creativity today on the sound effect...
Old May 9, 2002, 4:33 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Live4Miles:
I am thinking of doing a SIN mileage run...I thought about flying to the southeast (maybe tri) then flying a SIN run...does anyone think there would be any problems doing that??</font>
Travel must begin and end in US, canada, mexico, or caribbean. So a SIN won't qualify

------------------
Sunil
Old May 9, 2002, 9:00 pm

so If I fly between 06/07-06/30 through memphis, I get both double miles and the turbo miles.

I am out of LAX, any good deal between 06/07 - 06/30?

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.