Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Consolidated Fly Free Faster 2002 Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2002, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Received NW WP statement today and it says fly free faster is back. Register first at www.nwa.com/flyfreefaster2 or call 1-888-955-7878 and enter code 2221. Registration begins April 1,2002. You must have a qualifying activity and a minimum of 5 partner credits. Participating partner list is available when registering for the promo. It says most partners may be used more than once. Fargo
Old Mar 30, 2002, 12:25 pm

Location: you can't affordably get there (anywhere) from here (central MT)
Link doesn't work today. Because sign up begins 4/1?

Will these offers be in email statements (for those of us who don't receive mail statements)?
Old Mar 30, 2002, 2:01 pm

Sweet! I couldn't get through the above link, either. I hope part 2 is as easy as the first time. I should be able to put the whole family through this fun exercise again.
Old Mar 30, 2002, 8:57 pm

Programs: NW PE, Marriott Gold, Alamo-what are they calling it this week?
We tried the Fly Free Faster "Classic" 10,000 bonus miles program when it ran the first time. Miles never, never, never posted to our accounts. I know there is a delay in processing all of the info, but when you finally realize it ain't gonna happen, and you write to request the bonus miles earned, they reply that you waited more than 6 months and you are S.O.L.
What course do you suggest?
Old Mar 31, 2002, 7:24 pm

Mr.Airport,
This has probably been said many, many times on FT: Document your contacts.
Had the exact problem with the original 10K promotion last year. One of my wife's transactions didn't post, and so no 10K bonus for her.
Contacted NW, and sent them copies of all transactions. Sent copy of missing transaction to the merchant who hadn't posted. Always took names of everyone we spoke to.
When 6 monts had lapsed, they tried to weasel out of giving the 10K miles. I had a nice paper trail, showing our compliance with the rules, in a timely manner.
Eventually, she got her miles.
Luckily, mine had posted without a hitch.
Good luck with 10K-2!
Old Apr 1, 2002, 5:08 am

As of 7 a.m. ET on April 1, the link is still dead.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mudgal:
Link doesn't work today. Because sign up begins 4/1?

Will these offers be in email statements (for those of us who don't receive mail statements)?
</font>
Just tried the link...still doesn't work and it's 4/1
Old Apr 1, 2002, 6:33 am

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL DM 2MM, MC LT Titanium, IHG Spire, HY Glbist
Tried the link and the phone registration, neither work. Since the alleged start date is 4/1, could this be a well planned prank?

------------------
Not sure where I'm going, but I'm gettting there fast.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:15 am

Just got off the phone with WorldPerks and nwa.com. Verified the promo is real. For some reason it hasn't been posted to the website yet. If you can't wait for the web registration you can register by phone at 888-955-7878, but I was given a different code (2228) than the one posted at the top of this thread.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:39 am

Hah! A little probing and I got the site:

http://www.nwa.com/offers/flyfreefaster2/

whoopee! It's BACK!!! I am so excited ....
and idine counts again!

[This message has been edited by CozumelJen (edited 04-01-2002).]
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:41 am
LGA

Programs: AS; AA; UA; DL; VS; BA; Nat'l Emer. Exec.; AGR
I used 2221 via the automated system and it seems to work. Hope they post this on their site since listening to the recording of the details is exhausting!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mudgal:
Will these offers be in email statements (for those of us who don't receive mail statements)?</font>
NW can refrain from sending statements via mail?!

------------------
Life's a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! - Auntie Mame

www.angelfire.com/ny3/globalgourmets
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:45 am

It also looks like you have to do ONE qualifying activity to kick this off. Since I won't be making a flight right away, at least not a paid one, I was excited to read that maybe just signing up for their email counts??? https://webx25.nwa.com/cgi-bin/promo/wp_promo.pro
Old Apr 1, 2002, 10:08 am

I am new to Worldperk. Can someone explain to me how to qualify this?
I already make a reservation last month for a flight with nw on 6/22, would this count for one? I just need to participant 4 more?
Would the following active count:
Rent a car,
purchase item from Land's End
Hallmark.com
OfficeMax.com

Thanks.
Noracle
Old Apr 1, 2002, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
so flights on KLM dont count...?
doh!

&lt;--is booked to fly KLM in May...
Old Apr 1, 2002, 10:48 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CozumelJen:
It also looks like you have to do ONE qualifying activity to kick this off. Since I won't be making a flight right away, at least not a paid one, I was excited to read that maybe just signing up for their email counts??? https://webx25.nwa.com/cgi-bin/promo/wp_promo.pro</font>
Where did you read this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.