Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

I'm quoted in today's Houston Chronicle regarding NW/CO alliance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2001, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

I (Regina Scruggs) am quoted in the main story of the Business section of today's (March 25, 2001) Houston Chronicle. The article is called "Airline alliance's benefits taking off." It discusses the recent NW/CO alliance and how it's working. I only get a paragragh, but at least that's something!

ClassicalGal
Old Mar 25, 2001, 10:37 pm

For those folks who don't live in Houston, it might be nice to post a link to the story in Houston Chronicle website.

I'd do it, but to search their "archives" costs money (but free for subscribers).

Old Mar 26, 2001, 11:19 am
Original Poster

The article is already off the website...Anyone who wants the article, just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll e-mail it to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.