Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Prompt Posting of Miles for Cancelled NW Flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2000, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum

I had a flight cancelled on Dec 18th from YYZ to DTW on NW for mechanical reasons. I sent an email to NW requesting mileage and bonuses for their problem. Lo and behold, the miles and bonuses posted in less than 2 days to my account and I received an email back telling me that they had done it. NW may have finally started to get their act together even in small ways. I was pleasantly surprised and look forward to a happy new year with NW.

------------------
Old Dec 27, 2000, 9:48 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Also had flights to DTW cancelled on me and they posted the miles and bonuses 2 days ago, which in fact put me over the Platinum threshold! Maybe they have learned a lesson or two......
Old Dec 28, 2000, 10:46 am
nlp

I had such experience. They didn't credit miles to my account and I sent them an e-mail. They gave me the credit plus 4000 miles. A few weeks later, that 4000 bonus was removed. I called them saying that there's a 4000 miles missing from my account but I had no proof.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.