Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Transatlantic Trip Fall 2001 in WBC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2000, 7:36 am
Original Poster

My family (3 of us) are looking to go to Italy next October (from DTW). I currently have about 185K in World Perks Miles and should have enough miles by the end of spring to get 3 WBC Tickets at the Non-Rulebuster Price (80 * 3 = 240K). In peoples past experience is it unreasonable to expect this (Non-Rulebuster Tickets) to be available. Would a better option be to buy a coach ticket and then upgrade? Or should I expect the NWA spiked glove to come my way and force me to get 3 Rulebuster WBC Tickets?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Old Oct 2, 2000, 8:23 am

I don't know what kind of availability NW will have at that time of the year, but as far as buying coach tickets and upgrading is concerned, keep in mind that since last Fall NW allows trans-atlantic upgrades only on Y and B fares, so buying coach tickets and then upgrading might not be such a great option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.