Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nothwest strike

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 1998, 9:12 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2 Million Mile Flyer, LifeTime Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Nothwest strike

Sounds like NW is ending strike.I hope the pilots do not get to upset after they lose business next week.I hope some pilots get a pink slip.Serves them right.
Old Sep 15, 1998, 12:00 pm
Original Member

this is for msg53. YOU ARE A JERK
Old Sep 15, 1998, 1:25 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

All I am hoping for is that NW cuts 20-30% off their advanced purchase fares to get their customers back. Hopefully UA will match the fares cuts too...
Old Sep 16, 1998, 8:04 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2 Million Mile Flyer, LifeTime Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Jonstar obviously you are a union guy.I guess you can't handle free speech.It guys like you that spoil flyer talk forum.Grow up and respect everyones opinion.
Old Sep 16, 1998, 3:24 pm
Original Member

i wonder if you think your pilot is over paid whenever your flying in bad weather. as far as free speech ,i thought i was exercising my right
Old Sep 17, 1998, 8:26 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Johnstar I espect everyones opinion.Good point on your reply.If you remember when UPS struck.Some of the people who were on the picket line came back to work and were laid off after a few weeks because UPS lost market share to FED EX and others.They may never get there job back.Was it worth it.I hate to have a family and sat on the picket line and now i cannot feed my family.Its a big risk doing what NW and UPS did.But I wouldn't call you or anyone else a JERK because I do not agree with that person.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.