Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

WorldClub Lounge Passes for International Travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2007, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA

Does NWA still issue pass that can be used at its international lounges? Thanks.
Old May 15, 2007, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by rdchen
Does NWA still issue pass that can be used at its international lounges? Thanks.
Absolutely. You can purchase a day-of-flight pass for $45 that will be good for the entire calendar day you purchase it. Or, you can purchase a 60-day trial WorldClub membership for $85 good at any WorldClub in the system and any partner lounges.
Old May 15, 2007, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
Absolutely. You can purchase a day-of-flight pass for $45 that will be good for the entire calendar day you purchase it. Or, you can purchase a 60-day trial WorldClub membership for $85 good at any WorldClub in the system and any partner lounges.
I thought the day pass is only good at 14 domestic lounges.
Old May 15, 2007, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by rdchen
I thought the day pass is only good at 14 domestic lounges.
You may be right. I swear I thought I recalled the nwa.com upsell of a day pass on my last trip to Asia, though...

In any case, the 60-day trial membership is a great bargain. Can bring in two guests with you, etc. Basically ~1/6th of a year's membership for $85.
Old May 17, 2007, 2:32 pm

Programs: NW MH RT SQ PC
I had a 60 day pass. For the most part worked well. A couple of overseas lounges had not seen it and did not want to grant access

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.