Platinum Point Survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2004, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Platinum Point Survey

Platinum Point email just received:
Dear fromYXU,

Northwest Airlines® WorldPerks® is going to great lengths to ensure that your Platinum Elite membership is more rewarding and more valuable than ever. This past March we implemented Platinum Points - a program offered exclusively to Platinum Elite members that is designed to reward and thank you for your business.

...There is still plenty of time to take full advantage of Platinum Points and reach even higher levels that offer you a choice of even more valuable rewards. To view your complete Platinum Points information, please visit nwa.com.

We also would like to invite you to participate in the Platinum Points survey. Please take a few moments and let us know your thoughts concerning the Platinum Points promotion. Your feedback is important to us and helps in creating future promotions and programs.

On behalf of everyone at Northwest Airlines, thank you for your continued loyalty. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you on your next flight.

Sincerely,

Beth Shultis
Vice President
Marketing and Loyalty Programs
Took the opportunity to suggest a more realistic system. You could fly 100,000 miles and get practicaly no points. It really is a point system for those purchasing high fare tickets.
Old Aug 27, 2004, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM, MR Plat Premier, Nat'l Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond
Agreed, but my employer buys B & Y fares for me & I cash in on the offer. If I didn't work where I do, I too would wind up buying fares that wouldn't qualify. Plain & simply, it's a kickback for high yield tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.