Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Fall Released Zone Certificate Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2004, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, National Emerald Club, Hilton Gold

I know that the experts can help me out with this question. I am wondering, in the past when the Fall PD zone certificates have come out, do they include Europe or Asia? I was hoping to grab a couple of relatively cheap trips this fall with some of the my extra time off. Thanks to you all for you knowledge and assistance.

Jeremy
Old Jun 11, 2004, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WildcatJer
I know that the experts can help me out with this question. I am wondering, in the past when the Fall PD zone certificates have come out, do they include Europe or Asia? I was hoping to grab a couple of relatively cheap trips this fall with some of the my extra time off. Thanks to you all for you knowledge and assistance.

Jeremy
I'm not sure about the fall ones, but I've seen Winter ones to Europe & Asia - I think they also do Europe in the fall, but I don't recall any Asia ones.
Old Jun 11, 2004, 7:50 pm
np

summer certs

has anyone seen a summer certificate especially for travel in july or august? My Valpacks have been devoid these past few times so I suspect there are no deals out there.

regards,
nick
Old Jun 13, 2004, 4:52 am

I didn't know they had ones that include Europe or Asia. Guess
thats why I'm here..
Old Jun 13, 2004, 5:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by np
has anyone seen a summer certificate especially for travel in july or august? My Valpacks have been devoid these past few times so I suspect there are no deals out there.
As far as summer goes, NW usually puts those PDs on hold till after the busy travel season is over (and little to my surprise, a quick search over on eBay confirms this point ).

aloha
Old Jun 13, 2004, 9:15 am

Programs: DL FO, Hilton Gold, National Executive
No PD Certs for Summer

Nope. No PD Certs this summer. Probably won't be back until the fall at least. As of yet, there aren't any to Asia; just domestic and Europe.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 5:38 pm

Programs: SPG Titanium, United Premier 1K
Yeah, the most you can hope for is a $ off cert.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 7:05 am

Programs: UA
I'm looking to plan a trip to Europe in early November. Do the certs out now fit in that time frame?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.