Wiki Posts
Search

Missed gold upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2004, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Missed gold upgrade question

My wife and I are taking a trip together this weekend, leaving on Saturday. Today I checked to see if our outbound upgrades had cleared, and they hadn't, even though it was available on at least one of the segments. So I called the Gold Elite line to see what was going on.

Apparently, we were listed as Silver Elite in the reservation. (Don't know why because we booked about a month after turning gold.) The agent fixed that for us, and then I asked him if he could check to see if an upgrade was available. He said it was "questionable" on the first segment. He said he could "request" an upgrade for the other segment.

If he upgraded us on the second segment, how long should it be before it updates online?

Also, ITN shows P5 F1 on the first flight as non-stop LAX-MSP. But when I add the connecting flight it shows P5 F5. Can't we still request at least one upgrade?

Thanks for your help.

Shane
Old Apr 14, 2004, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Unfortunately, you'll probably have to wait until the next time the computers run the EUA/EAU (whatever it is) system.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311698

aloha
Old Apr 14, 2004, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
that starts May 1

I think you can still be upgraded over the phone. At least that's what the agent indicated he was doing. But my reservation still shows economy. Anyone know when EUA runs again?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.