Wiki Posts
Search

Night Train - Oslo to Stockholm

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Night Train - Oslo to Stockholm

There used to be a night train on this route. I can't seem to find it. Did they discontinue it?
Old Sep 28, 2016, 9:41 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
There used to be a night train on this route. I can't seem to find it. Did they discontinue it?
It used to be daily and then it was down to something like two times a week on SJ. I though it was such a bad financial performer that for a while they wanted to scrap it entirely, but I don't know if they had reduced it to below twice weekly. But perhaps with now the changed labor flow they may try something else like making it just seasonal.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by BlindPilot
It looks like SJ now completes that trip in 4:45. That's pretty short to work as a night train, at least for me. Not much sleep to be had. When they ran a night train, was it slower?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.