Wiki Posts
Search

JFK-HEL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2014, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
JFK-HEL

Hello, my wife and I are flying Finnair business class JFK-HEL at the end of June. Does anyone know exactly which version of the A330 will be operated (Finnair 6). I have read that one of the versions being operated is not fully lie flat. Can anyone confirm we will have fully lie flat seats?

Also we will be layed over there for one full day before we leave the next day to Berlin, any suggestions for a 1 day itinerary?

Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:50 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Aroeder
Hello, my wife and I are flying Finnair business class JFK-HEL at the end of June. Does anyone know exactly which version of the A330 will be operated (Finnair 6). I have read that one of the versions being operated is not fully lie flat. Can anyone confirm we will have fully lie flat seats?
Welcome to the FT! You'd get faster answer in the AY+ forum, though.

But I don't want to keep you in suspense, so the answer is 'yes'.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finna...pgrades-9.html
Old Jun 2, 2014, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Thank you. I will try and direct my questions to the correct forums in the future.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 5:14 pm

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
Should have flow Icelandair...their product in terms of timing and service level are the best.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.