Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inspirato and Exclusive Resorts Memberships

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:52 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Avis Chairman, Four Seasons Elite, HA Pualani Gold
As a long term Exclusive Resorts member we still find it to be a far better value than Inspirato. The hotel deals are hit or miss at Inspirato and peak travel is expensive compared to ER homes. I also work with a Virtuoso agent for the rest of my travel so receive some nice perks and good value there. Exclusive Resorts includes Chairmen’s Club benefits with Avis which is also a nice perk and recently announced a partnership with National Geographic travel with discounts on all their trips. Some new home offerings includes several FS properties and some nice beachfront locations. I have been very happy at Exclusive resorts. They are one of the few Destination Clubs to have survived the real estate downturn after 08.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.