Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Help! How to get to Meadowlands from Laguadia?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2008, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Plat/Marriott Titanium

I'm trying to figure out how to get to Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel (801 Rutherford Avenue in Rutherford) from Laguadia Airport. I was told that there are buses from Port Authority to Rutherford but I am clueless about how to go from LGA to Port Authority and which bus I am supposed to take once I arrive at Port Authority. Please help!!!

Thanks!
Old May 31, 2008, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Call the hotel and ask for the number of the NJ Transit bus route that serves the hotel. Then go to www.njtransit.com to look up the schedule information for that route.

To get from LGA to the Port Authority Bus Terminal, take the Q-33 bus to the end of the line. Then, transfer to a Manhattan-bound "E" subway for the 20-minute ride to 42nd Street/8th Avenue in Manhattan. Look for the subway exit that leads directly into the PABT. For more information about bus and subway travel between LGA and Manhattan, check out www.flyerguide.com.
Old May 31, 2008, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Plat/Marriott Titanium
Thanks! Looks like 190, 191, 192 and 195 all go to Rutherford. Do all of them depart from PABT? The www.njtransit.com just mentions departure from New York.
Old May 31, 2008, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Although NJ Transit serves both the PABT and the George Washington Bridge bus terminal in upper Manhattan, all of the routes listed in your post operate out of the PABT. Just make sure that they all serve Rutherford Avenue in Rutherford.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.