Wiki Posts
Search

International 800 Directory Assistance

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2004, 2:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation International 800 Directory Assistance

I was told that I could call toll free directory assistance in the US from México. I tried it and it worked. They have English operators and they gave me a number to a bank that I couldn't get before. It works just like the US except that you dial 01-800-555-1212. They referred me to dial 001-877-208-7697 to make free calls to banks and government agencies in the USA and Canada. And I have used 001-888-222-1516 to make personal collect, credit card or third party calls at a rate a lot less than any other phone company. If calling from the USA/Canada, simply drop the double "00" and dial normally as you would a toll free number from the states. They also have a website at: www.Visa.Assets.Com with a bunch of other information for tourists and Americans/Canadians traveling/living in Mexico, or the USA/Canada. I though it would be helpful.
Old Jun 30, 2004, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Thanks for the tip and welcome to Flyertalk.

Since this is posted in more than 1 forum, the Moderators may be led to think that you have something to do with the website posted. At this time, the 'terms of service' on FT prohibit this.

Once again, welcome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.