Wiki Posts
Search

Skyscrapper museum

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2004, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
Skyscrapper museum

Where exactly is the Skyscrapper museum and is it any good? I would like to check it out tomorrow but can't seem to figure out where it is located.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 2:15 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
LOCATION OVERVIEW

The Skyscraper Museum is located at 39 Battery Place, New York, NY 10280. Museum hours are 12-6 PM, Wednesday-Sunday. General admission is $5, $2.50 for students and seniors.

Call 212.968.1961 for information on upcoming lectures, exhibitions, walking tours, and membership.

from skyscraper.org
Old Jun 15, 2004, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
I should clarify. I know the address, I have already tried to find the museum last time I was in NYC. However, I was wondering if someone can give directions from the subway station.

I guess I will call the hotline tomorrow.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 2:29 am

There is an aerial view of the location here:

http://www.skyscraper.org/LOCATION/NEW_HOME/newhome.htm

Looks like it's right on the edge of the park, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.