Wiki Posts
Search

Help with Mileage Run

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2004, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW, AA, HH, *wood
Red face Help with Mileage Run

Is it possible to leave from the Royale Theatre at 4:30 pm on a Wednesday and get to LGA to catch a 6:00 pm flight? Thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
If this was a Sunday morning at 7:00am, I'd say go for it.

A 4:30 departure from Broadway in traffic (and there will be traffic), will not get you to LGA for a 6:00 flight. And even if you got lucky, you still have to check in.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 1:19 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Originally Posted by mylez2go
Is it possible to leave from the Royale Theatre at 4:30 pm on a Wednesday and get to LGA to catch a 6:00 pm flight? Thanks.

Probably not a chance. If you are coming out of a play on a Maintanee, it will probably take you a half hour just to get out of the theatre district.

I wouldn't even say you would do it at 4:30 am.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Thanks.

Thanks for your help, dhammer53 and cordelli.

Last edited by mylez2go; Jun 8, 2004 at 3:31 pm Reason: Spelling correction
Old Jun 8, 2004, 3:37 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
Are you catching a regular flight or a shuttle? If a Shuttle, it can be done (although I wouldn't recommend it). I recently left Times Square at 6:50 PM and by using a combination of subway and bus managed to get to the airport at 7:42, catching my 8 PM flight.
Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Help with Mileage Run

Originally Posted by yevlesh2
Are you catching a regular flight or a shuttle? If a Shuttle, it can be done (although I wouldn't recommend it). I recently left Times Square at 6:50 PM and by using a combination of subway and bus managed to get to the airport at 7:42, catching my 8 PM flight.
I'd be catching a regular flight. I don't know the city so I would be taking a taxi rather than the bus or subway. I'll just plan on a later flight. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by mylez2go; Jun 11, 2004 at 12:33 pm Reason: Changed "shuttle" to "regular flight"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.