Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Broadway Closings

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2002, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Broadway Closings

On Broadway, Proof closes in January and Les Mis (sniff!) in March after 6,000+ performances.
Old Nov 3, 2002, 1:00 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
so i have to lay over in NYC well... actually I don't have to but a ticket from SFO-ACT(Waco, Tx.), monday departure and friday return is $1700!! Yikes! By letting me layover in NYC (SF0-JFK, EWR-ACT-SFO) we got a ticket for $502 all on AA. Saves my non-profit tons of moolah and I get to see Les Mis....

Yes, it's true... never seen Les Mis... so here is my question, well, questions:

1) The only tickets I can book online are row B in the orchestra OR row f in the front of the mezzanine(both in the middle section).
Is the row B ticket too close and is the Row F of the front of the mezzanine too far back? I can probably get a diff location if I call since I am ...*sniff, sniff*... a single. (hahaha)

2) Where is a good place to eat after the show for a single person? (I don't drink and am a non-smoker).

Thanks!

Joe

P.S. Anyone ever visiting the SF Bay area save my email... I've got GREAT suggestions!

------------------

[This message has been edited by GoodKarmaGuy (edited 11-03-2002).]
Old Nov 11, 2002, 3:05 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I would personally sit as close as posssible. Other productions I would say you should sit further back but sitting very close for this production is not a disadvantage. You will enjoy being able to see all the facial expressions.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 8:18 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Then afterwards, walk up 7th ave to either the Stage Deli or the Carnegie for a very typical NYC meal. The corned beef sandwich is more than many people can eat, order carefully.
Old Nov 13, 2002, 8:32 pm

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
La Tres Venezia on west 46th--moderately priced excellent Italian food with impeccable service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.