Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal A EWR Lack of food

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2022, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Terminal A EWR Lack of food

Hello-

Will be flying out of EWR Terminal A, likely section 3. Flight leaves at 6AM. See very few options for food for an almost 6 hour flight. Am I missing something?
Old Oct 6, 2022, 9:25 am

All my EWR AA flights thru the under construction terminal A have had very few food options. There is a market with prepared grab n go options and one counter service kiosk near the gates.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
It's an airport, not a restaurant, so the food options are likely to suck and likely to be expensive, but the EWR website shows lots of options in Terminal A. Just keep in mind that many of them are before security, but hopefully putting them through the x-ray machines will help kill the contaminants.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 2:04 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
(shouldn't this be on the Mid-Atlantic board now that EWR and Newark are no longer considered part of NYC Air Travel?)
Tanic and DELee like this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by Blumie
It's an airport, not a restaurant, so the food options are likely to suck and likely to be expensive, but the EWR website shows lots of options in Terminal A. Just keep in mind that many of them are before security, but hopefully putting them through the x-ray machines will help kill the contaminants.
Very few of the before security options are open for his 6AM flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.