Wiki Posts
Search

LGA parking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2020, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
LGA parking

I'm 99% EWR, but UA has cut all reasonable options for several trips that are necessary over the next month. DL works, and we're trying not to use car service or taxis on our relatively long drive to LGA. Haven't flown out of there in several years, when construction was wild and there was traffic and no on-site parking options.

Are there non-shuttle, terminal adjacent parking options at LGA? Again, flying DL. Thx.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
You're welcome.
https://www.laguardiaairport.com/to-...irport/parking
Old Sep 13, 2020, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
This'll help, too.
https://laguardiaairport.com/at-airport/airport-maps
Old Sep 19, 2020, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
If you're going to be away for 6 days or less, you can park for free on the streets adjacent to LGA. If you're walking from car to terminal, expect a 12 - 20 minute walk. There are free shuttle busses on the adjacent streets to bring you to the various terminals.

Disclaimer, I haven't flown out of LGA since Covid began in March, so YMMV.

dj

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.