Wiki Posts
Search

EWR late night walk terminal C to B, & landside food

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak GuestRewards, UA, Delta Silver/Elite
EWR late night walk terminal C to B, & landside food

I'm hoping to meet someone making a transfer at EWR, scheduled to arrive Terminal C at 8:45pm, then flying out of Terminal B with LaCompagnie at 11:30pm. CaptainMiles's awesome 2014 guide to walking EWR inspired me to consider that walking from C to B might be the fastest option. Anyone know if that is still an option and safe at night?

Assuming on time arrival of first flight, I'm hoping there might be enough time to grab a bite to eat in Terminal B. Since I won't have a boarding pass, does anyone know if there is food on landside that is open that late?

Many thanks! Long time reader, first time poster. A thank you to all the posters who have made my trips ieasier in the past. I hope I can be helpful to others in the future.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:34 am

Yes there are, don't remember off hand but try this https://www.newarkairport.com/at-air...s-and-services
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: UA MM
There's an landside lounge in Terminal B:

https://www.artandlounge.com/lounges/newark/

Never been in there but they claim they have a partnership with LaCompagnie.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Art and Lounge is also a Priority Pass lounge.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 6:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak GuestRewards, UA, Delta Silver/Elite
Thank you all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.