JFK terminal 4 access with terminal 8 boarding pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK terminal 4 access with terminal 8 boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2019, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Theres an exit. If flight gets cancelled or passenger gets rebooked they need a way out.
Post security, when facing the TSA and everyone getting dressed, go left down the corridor past the Dunkin Donuts on the right and exit will be on the right. If Dunkin is gone then I think its the bathrooms if my memory doesn't fail.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 1:02 am
Suspended

Programs: AS DL
Originally Posted by SJC AA
A whopping $15 roundtrip.

From JFK, if you take the Q10 Limited bus then the subway, it can be less than $6 round trip.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Theres an exit. If flight gets cancelled or passenger gets rebooked they need a way out.

They have no right or authority to prevent access. They don't own, but operate the terminal. As long as TSA is ok with it (which they are) you can get in. If agent insists ask TSA and they'll confirm. You could be there simply to shop. In which case the Terminals 1 Group wouldn't likely want to lose revenue.
Originally Posted by Brighton Line
Post security, when facing the TSA and everyone getting dressed, go left down the corridor past the Dunkin Donuts on the right and exit will be on the right. If Dunkin is gone then I think its the bathrooms if my memory doesn't fail.
There indeed is an exit! One `spotted' street view at google maps inside T1 in front of gate 3 shows an exit mark behind starbucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.