Search

Logan Airport Photos from the 80's and 90's

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Logan Airport Photos from the 80's and 90's

None of these are great quality, but I thought some might want a trip down memory lane!

Old Oct 24, 2018, 2:55 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!!
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:30 am

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
So many memories! The old Terminal A (designed by Minoru Yamasaki), the pre-expansion Terminal E, Northwest red tails, TriStars (one of my favorite older jets)...
Old Oct 28, 2018, 4:54 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
You have to admit I look GOOD in my fur coat in the 3rd to last photo.

Was hoping to see some old Terminal D pix, with AirNorth/Brockway, People's Express, etc.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Great snapshots, many thanks to OP for digging them out of storage. Consider the lineup of airlines in the check-in counter photos: USAir, Western, Braniff, Midway, Pan Am, New York Air, Continental, Piedmont, Sabena, American. 9 out of ten are gone today. Only American remains.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by BearX220
Great snapshots, many thanks to OP for digging them out of storage. Consider the lineup of airlines in the check-in counter photos: USAir, Western, Braniff, Midway, Pan Am, New York Air, Continental, Piedmont, Sabena, American. 9 out of ten are gone today. Only American remains.
Yeah . . . fun to see all those old planes in livery you don't see any more. I remember Aer Lingus almost always having a plane there when we drove to/from airport.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Not in any of the photos, but one of my fondest Logan memories from back in the day was being able to park my car fifteen minutes before the LGA shuttle was scheduled to take off, walk straight to the gate, buy a ticket from a vending machine along the wall by the jetway entrance, walk onto the plane, and be comfortably seated well before the doors closed.

Times have changed.
BearX220 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.