Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars in EA/ES at RSW

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2008, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Cars in EA/ES at RSW

Originally posted by nwaaok in the main thread, added here for flexibility.

Please feel free to add in other cars as you see them.

RSW Exec Selection 5/28 1PM

(4) Toyota Camry XLE
(2) Toyota Highlander
(3) Buick Lucerne CXS V8
(1) Volvo S60
(2) Toyota Sienna

Took Lucerne CXS with 5,000 miles. Very nice road car....
Old Feb 25, 2009, 7:39 am

What luxury vehicles does National offer at RSW?

Got a question for those of you who rent at RSW. I just got a pretty good deal on a luxury rental out of RSW. Accodring to the website, the car I reserved is the Cadillac DTS or "similar".

Obviously there is no guarentee that we will get the Cadillac. What other luxury level auto's would National provide at the RSW location? I know that with Emerald Reserve one can pick out any vehicle in that area. Thanks for any help.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 4:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
IME

I've seen Cadillac CTSs and DTSs and Hemis, however I'm only there every 6 months or so.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 10:01 am

Back in late February, only two choices were Toyota Avalon or Malibu
Old Oct 18, 2009, 9:54 am

Has anyone been here lately? Last time my parents went there was nothing and they had to go to Alamo to get a vehicle.

I have a reservation coming up around Christmas holidays and was only given Counter Service, no EA service. I'm thinking there are very few cars Maybe I should have flown into different airport.
Old Jan 5, 2010, 7:40 am

Went there over the Xmas for about a week.

For EA, there are Focus, Corrolla and kia spectra. Not many choices but all cars have less than 5000 miles and many of them are <10miles. We took one with only 7 miles on it, pretty nice.

For ES, I saw all malibu.

OH, and I used 5299328 to knock down the price from $800/week to $181/week with FDW. No question asked.

Last edited by sixthday; Jan 5, 2010 at 1:56 pm
Old Jan 5, 2010, 11:28 am

On the ES side it was mostly Malibu's and Malibu LT's. There also was a lone Charger and a Camry.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 12:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Picked up a car from RSW yesterday. Had a res. for a Luxury. Choice of Towncar or LaCrosse. Yeah that's a right the ever luxurious Buick LaCrosse. Went over to Midsize aisle and downgraded myself to a Prius. Glad to save on the gas.

Last edited by travelismylife; Jan 31, 2010 at 12:28 pm Reason: typo
Old Oct 5, 2010, 7:16 am

Picked up a car on Saturday 5/29 at 9pm (Mem. Day Weekend). EA was full of HHRs and old 2009 Ford Focus SES's. Chose to pick from the "Midsize" section and ended up with a Yellow VW Beetle with 40k miles.

It was pretty fun to drive around for the weekend... but should've noticed the 40k miles before I drove off the lot. Live and learn.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 1:30 pm

Arrived at 9:30pm on Saturday night 11/20

EA

1 Dodge Journey
1 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Tons of HHR's, Avengers/Sebrings, Kia Optmias

ES

1 2011 Sonata
Couple Kia Sorentos
Multiple Chargers / Impalas

Nothing was very impressive in the EA, so I took a 2011 Ford Focus SES from the Midsize section. It only had 600 miles, the new car smell , and a sunroof so it was perfect for tooling around town.
Old May 29, 2011, 12:00 pm

Arrived 1am Sunday morning (Sat night) 5/29

Not many choices this late at night on a holiday weekend.

EA

2 x Altima
1 x Impala

ES

3 x Impala
1 x Altima
4 x G37 (1st time I have seen these here)

Premium

2011 Volvo S60
Saab Convertible
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:17 pm

Sorry - forgot to post this sooner

Tuesday 5/31/11 at 8pm

Quite a variety tonight... much different than the Saturday before Mem. Day

EA

1 New Kia Sportage
1 Escape Limited
1 Sonata (which I took)
1 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 2011 Dodge Minivan (Very rare to see any vans on EA here)
Altimas, Impalas, Malibus, etc

ES

Multiple Hyundai Genesis
G37s
Multiple Lincoln MKS
Impalas, Chargers, etc

Premium had multible Saab Convertibles as well as a few Ford Flexes

Convertible options were all Mustangs
Old Aug 31, 2011, 12:44 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by treesyb
I have a reservation coming up around Christmas holidays and was only given Counter Service, no EA service. I'm thinking there are very few cars Maybe I should have flown into different airport.
I have a reservation this weekend, and it's listed as Counter too and it doesn't show RSW as having Aisle & Executive Service. Obviously from this thread it appears they do in fact have Aisle & Executive Service ...
Old Aug 31, 2011, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Beckles
I have a reservation this weekend, and it's listed as Counter too and it doesn't show RSW as having Aisle & Executive Service. Obviously from this thread it appears they do in fact have Aisle & Executive Service ...
Unless something has changed since May, they do have Emerald/Executive Aisle service. Both of my reservations in May/June listed "Counter" as the level of service. Both times I went straight out to the lot, chose a vehicle (keys were in them) and drove up to the booth. No problems from the person at the booth. It was explained to me that during early/late hours and off-season there may not be enough staff and all reservations have to go to the counter. I would say check and see if there is someone at the booth. If so, you are probably fine to pick your car and go.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:16 am

Programs: Southwest AList, National EC Exec, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz 5S
Originally Posted by ssitnerpinc
Unless something has changed since May, they do have Emerald/Executive Aisle service. Both of my reservations in May/June listed "Counter" as the level of service. Both times I went straight out to the lot, chose a vehicle (keys were in them) and drove up to the booth. No problems from the person at the booth. It was explained to me that during early/late hours and off-season there may not be enough staff and all reservations have to go to the counter. I would say check and see if there is someone at the booth. If so, you are probably fine to pick your car and go.
Indeed the location still has EA, ES, and VIP selections, although not very good selection this late at night.

Picked up at 1am on Monday, 6/11.

EA:
Sonata
Altimas
Impalas

ES:
Impalas
Altimas
Avalons
Altima Coupe (grabbed after guy looking at it needed more trunk space)

VIP:
MB C Class (ERAC cone on to of the hood)
BMW X5
BMW 5 series
Volvo S80

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.