Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at DEN

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2013, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM; AS MVP-G
Flew in 1/16 (Wed night before holiday weekend) at 11PM.
Good selection of standard cars, one pickup, no SUVs.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 3:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
ES had decent selection for a Thursday afternoon ...

- Taurus Limited
- VW Tiguan (4Motion)
- Chevy Suburban
- Nissan Maxima
- Subaru Legacy and Outback
- VW Passat
- Ford Escape
- Ford Explorer

EA had a lot of Chevy Impalas. I didn't take good inventory but did see a VW Beetle.

We had a premium reservation, so I swung through the premium and speciality rows. Completely empty. Didn't see anything that would remotely resemble a "premium" or luxury vehicle in my book.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 4:47 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite - Avis First - Choice Diamond - HH Gold
Exec aisle had a load of Suburbans, a few 300's, a Flex and also a 2013 Pathfinder but it was a base model which sucked so I went with an LTZ Suburban loaded.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 7:37 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by scottdurand
Exec aisle had a load of Suburbans, a few 300's, a Flex and also a 2013 Pathfinder but it was a base model which sucked so I went with an LTZ Suburban loaded.
Suburban LTZ? Wow, that's excellent news as I've never seen anything but LT and LS models on the lots. So you've got the 20" wheels and heated steering wheel?
Old Jan 30, 2013, 7:50 pm

I think it was 20" wheels, they were the big chrome wheels and it had the honeycomb grille. Black with black leather.
Old Feb 1, 2013, 7:28 am

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion
Cars at DEN

I was through the ES yesterday (1/30) before noon. Limited SUV selection with a GMC Terrain, a VW and a Subaru but quite a few Silverado trucks. I snagged a new Silverado LT crew cab with 3 miles for my weekend trip to the mountains. I didn't pay a lot of attention to cars but I do recall walking past quite a few Impalas.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:08 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.
2/8 through 2/11

Landed in DEN in the evening on 2/8 for a 3 day trip to Breckenridge. I was very concerned about SUV availability with all the expected snow for the weekend. Pleasantly surprised to see plenty of smaller SUV's including several GMC Acadia's and one Ford Edge. Sometimes you just don't know unless you ask, so the Mrs. offered $10 if the agent would pull up a 2013 Toyota 4-Runner for us. He happily obliged and we were fortunate to have more than enough room for all of our skiing gear. Very pleasant experience overall!
Old Apr 4, 2013, 9:55 pm

I'm heading in DEN this week, what's the ES been looking like?
Old Apr 30, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: HH Silver,#1 Gold, UAL MP,SkyMiles, ASA MP, AGR, Nat EE
Any recent updates from National EE's and EC's using the Aisle at DEN? Got a rental booked for Monday and am hoping if there are any Subaru's around.

'NW
Old Apr 30, 2013, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by nicksair1
Any recent updates from National EE's and EC's using the Aisle at DEN? Got a rental booked for Monday and am hoping if there are any Subaru's around.

'NW
You should be in luck, 2 weeks ago I was there and there was a FLOOD of Subaru. They must have gotten in a recent shipment because i've never seen so many there. I took a Denali though!
Old Apr 30, 2013, 4:23 pm

Wicked! Thanks 'much. I called the location and asked a note to be put in the reservation requesting one if they had any. Not needing something big and what not since im not heading into the Mountains. Off to Nebraska.

'NW

Last edited by nicksair1; Apr 30, 2013 at 4:32 pm
Old Apr 30, 2013, 9:13 pm

If you are an Emerald Club reservation they won't assign you a vehicle... You pick yourself. I wish you the best of luck, but IMO the chances of them remembering/actually acting to try and hold a Subaru before your reservation are slim to none.
Old May 13, 2013, 11:07 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Citi Exec, Amex Plat- Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, National Exec, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by scottdurand
You should be in luck, 2 weeks ago I was there and there was a FLOOD of Subaru. They must have gotten in a recent shipment because i've never seen so many there. I took a Denali though!
Was the Denali in the EA or ES? Any suburbans?
Old May 15, 2013, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Coastercameron
If you are an Emerald Club reservation they won't assign you a vehicle... You pick yourself. I wish you the best of luck, but IMO the chances of them remembering/actually acting to try and hold a Subaru before your reservation are slim to none.
Well aware. I'm EE. But it doesnt hurt to call the location like i did and inquire or rather request a specific make. Of course YMMV as you noted. I didnt end up going sadly as a friend had a baby and i wasnt able to go to Nebraska!

'NW
Old May 21, 2013, 4:42 pm

I picked up a car early Saturday, and the EA and EE were stacked to the gills with a wide variety of vehicles. As I was going to be ferrying around a bunch of family, I snagged a Sequoia off of the ES, which was, interestingly, substantially larger than it's namesake. I couldn't really see how solid the selection was when I returned the behemoth this morning, but I've never been disappointed with the selection in DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.