Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

5 rentals away from Exec Elite, should I go for it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5 rentals away from Exec Elite, should I go for it?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2017, 4:49 pm

Agree that if you really are that close, this is something you can negotiate and convince them to give to you, especially if you pull the forget this I'm going back to Hertz card.

Consider they give out status basically "for free" to many many people as a status match, via credit card benefits, or as corporate benefits; it really is not that elite of a status program as compared to airlines or hotels.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by NCLSEA123
I believe it will count for 2018, but customer service may do you a favor. YMMV
This is a few months late but as it turns out, my end of year rental started in 2017 and returned in 2018 counted as 2017. It looks like the National website is correct, as it counts the starting dates of the rental instead of the return date.
MSP_Monopoly likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.