Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Email from National: "Take control in a BMW X3!"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Email from National: "Take control in a BMW X3!"

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.1MM | Marriott Lifetime Titanium | National EE
Originally Posted by JCrew7384
Just picked up another BMW X3 at EWR this week. This was a white one with the M Sport package. It HAS a rearview camera and proximity sensors, but no lane change or dynamic cruise or anything like that, again, even though in the dash I can see the outlines of where it should light up.

Interestingly, the one X3 sitting out did not have a camera. I asked if they had more in the back with a camera and she was confused about why the one sitting out didn't have one.
When are you planning to return? I'm picking up Thursday night, wouldn't mind having the M Sport package for the weekend
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:39 pm

There was one in Jfk in white with the m sport package. I actually like the steering wheel of the other model.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by BOISJC744
When are you planning to return? I'm picking up Thursday night, wouldn't mind having the M Sport package for the weekend
Two weeks to Jersey City location
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2020, 1:06 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I know this is an old thread, but I found a BMW 300i in the Emerald Aisle at ATL over the weekend and was able to get it for the economy rate just by driving it to the booth!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.