Search

Using more than 3 coupons?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Using more than 3 coupons?

Hey,
Can I use more than 3 coupons?
I have 8 free days from the Rent Rent Reward promotion. I'd like to use 6, but there's only 3 slots online.

Anyway around this? Can I call in and ask them to extend the rental and apply 3 more days?
Old Mar 7, 2017, 12:00 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Make two separate reservations to use more than three 1-2-F coupons, but keep in mind you will probably need to interrupt your trip to return to the station.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by dwbf11
Make two separate reservations to use more than three 1-2-F coupons, but keep in mind you will probably need to interrupt your trip to return to the station.

Well depending on where he or she is going they could do two one way trips. Like for example if they are going to NYC and want to travel to Boston as well. They could do a 3 day rental one way to Boston and than do another three day one way from Boston to nyc
Old Mar 7, 2017, 2:31 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Chingyul
Hey,
Can I use more than 3 coupons?
I have 8 free days from the Rent Rent Reward promotion. I'd like to use 6, but there's only 3 slots online.

Anyway around this? Can I call in and ask them to extend the rental and apply 3 more days?
No. If you read the FAQ for ONE, TWO, FREE there is a limit of 3 coupons per rental. You'll have to go to a station and start a new rental.

Note as others have stated above, if you rent from an airport and return to a city location, you might just have to pop into the office and start a new contract/rental agreement and not even have to take a new vehicle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.