Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Credits for Enterprise 9.99 weekend special?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2016, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold

Do rentals utilizing Enterprise's 9.99/day weekend special earn National credits?

I recently completed one such rental (booked on Enterprise's website, and logged in with my National Emerald number).
(aside - booked a compact, but got an Excursion! )

On the National site, it shows the rental under My Trips, but shows zero for Rental Credits Earned.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 4:41 pm

Programs: National Exec, HA Pualani Gold
Not sure about the $9.99 special qualifying, but I've had a missing credit happen once with an Enterprise rental. An email to customer service cleared it up after a few weeks (the rep said they needed to manually submit it). I'd send them an email (through their site) about the missing credit and see what they say.

Incidentally -- my last Enterprise rental was for a "You Click We Pick" rental, where it could be anything on their lot...and I got a Hyundai Accent.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 7:01 pm

Programs: National EE
Originally Posted by Maxwell Smart
Do rentals utilizing Enterprise's 9.99/day weekend special earn National credits?

I recently completed one such rental (booked on Enterprise's website, and logged in with my National Emerald number).

On the National site, it shows the rental under My Trips, but shows zero for Rental Credits Earned.
Had the same issue and a call to customer service solved the issue immediately and they gave me one rental credit.
Old Nov 13, 2016, 10:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire, National Exec Elite, Hilton Gold
Data point - I rented from Enterprise over a weekend back in September at the $9.99 rate and it posted to my EC account as a qualifying rental.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold

Okay, talked with National Customer Service, turns out the location incorrectly applied my Enterprise Plus number instead of the National EC number I explicitly told them to add. Customer Service says they can't change it. Now will have to see if the location can fix it.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 1:30 pm

Okay, talked with National Customer Service, turns out the location incorrectly applied my Enterprise Plus number instead of the National EC number I explicitly told them to add. Customer Service says they can't change it. Now will have to see if the location can fix it.
Good luck. But back at National, CSRs (and supervisors) friendliness seems downhill this year

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.