Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chipped Windshield

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Chipped Windshield

Picked up my first chipped windshield heading down to Houston today on route 59. It's slightly less than a dime and on the lower passenger side. Not that noticeable unless your looking for it. I'm not due to return the car to Dallas for another 4 days, but I have a early morning flight and don't want to be sidelined by filling paperwork at 5am. Should I just hop over to Hobby or Intercontinental and change the car there tomorrow?
Old Oct 28, 2016, 7:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
https://www.walmart.com/ip/34163599?...&wl13=&veh=sem
Old Oct 28, 2016, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

I hesitate to do it that way. This is what it looks like now

Pretty small. Not even noticeable
Old Oct 29, 2016, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Yellowjj
I hesitate to do it that way. This is what it looks like now

Pretty small. Not even noticeable
Don't worry about it. As long as it doesn't turn into a crack, it doesn't look to even meet the criteria to be considered damage. Google "Enterprise Damage Estimator" and look at images. National is in the Enterprise family of brands, so you should be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.