Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks National!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 1999, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Thanks National!!

Long story short. On the flight home from my thanksgiveing trip my youngest daughter found that she had lost her box of crayons & activity supplies. I didn't know if we had left it or what. Well, yesterday an agent from National Car Rental called me at home to ask if I had left behind a box of crayons in my rental car. When I told her I had she said she would ship them to me in the morning. I am so impressed that she would spend the time tracking me down over a box of crayons, and paying the shipping, that I want to encourage everybody to use National. Anybody that has followed my posts knows how impressed I've been with National since I switched to them from Budget several months back. This is like iceing on the cake. BTW, I forgot to get the agents name so that I could send a letter to National praising her. Hopefully she will include it on the package.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------
SAFETY IN THE AIR BEGINS WITH QUALITY MAINTENANCE ON THE GROUND
Old Nov 30, 1999, 9:53 pm

WingWalker, National has 'attaboy coupons' called C.A.R.E. (it stands for Customer Appreciation Recognizing Excellence).

I use them from time to time with employees that 'go above & beyond'. They are similar to the ones that DL & UA use. If you don't have any, try to call the Emerald Club line at (800) 328-1234 and see if they can send you some.

They might even be able to get one to the employee if you know her name...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.