Wiki Posts
Search

Hondas in PHX

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 1999, 4:01 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Hondas in PHX

just got done renting at National in Phoenix--they and Hertz are off the airport (while Alamo is on the airport--strange)--anyway, they had a whole fleet of white Honda Accords brand new going into the Emerald Aisle ((they needed something--the day before all they had on the Aisle was Mercury Mystiques--I had reserved a full size and they wanted me to take one of those. I said "no way" and he drove me to the fullsize area where they had exactly one Chev. Lumina.
Old Aug 20, 1999, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yuck! Lately I've been disapointed with the Emerald Isle at LAX. But I found that National has very good rates for SUV's, so I'm driving an Oldsmobile Bravado now.

However the last time I tried the Isle at Orlando, they had Blazers and Durango's there! It's hit and miss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.