Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emerald Club T&C Changes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2014, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Emerald Club T&C Changes

I received an email today notifying me about changes to the Emerald Club T&C below. Most importantly they state:
The good news is the benefits you receive from your Emerald Club membership are not changing. Your membership level and how you achieve membership tier status will stay the same. You will keep all of your rental credits, and the way you earn credits and redeem free days remains unchanged. Furthermore, Emerald Club services, such as counter bypass and Aisle access, remain the same.
Per the FAQ nothing much has changed but seems to lay out a bit more info for those who reside outside the US. FYI only.

MPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR EMERALD CLUB MEMBERSHIP

Dear Emerald Club Member,

Thank you so much for your business. We wanted to inform you that we are making some changes to the terms and conditions you agreed to when you joined Emerald ClubŪ. For additional information regarding the changes to the terms and conditions, please see the FAQs posted on the website.

The good news is the benefits you receive from your Emerald Club membership are not changing. Your membership level and how you achieve membership tier status will stay the same. You will keep all of your rental credits, and the way you earn credits and redeem free days remains unchanged. Furthermore, Emerald Club services, such as counter bypass and Aisle access, remain the same.

The updated terms and conditions can be found here for your review.

You do not need to take any action to accept the new terms and conditions. Under the terms of the current agreement, the changes are applicable to all Emerald Club rentals on or after January 1, 2015. However, if after reviewing the updated terms and conditions you do not wish to accept them, you can cancel your membership by contacting us at Member Services, 8421 St. John Industrial Way, St. Louis, MO 63144, or by calling 1-800-962-7070, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Eastern time.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving your future rental needs.

Please click here if you have questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.