Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at HPN

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2014, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Cars at HPN

I didn't find a Cars at HPN thread, but if there is indeed a duplicate, feel free to merge it.

HPN is a small, suburban airport. This is a small, non-Aisle, shared facility with National, Alamo, and Enterprise. National and Alamo share a counter. There is a separate, seemingly tacked on (not flush with the others) counter for Enterprise.

Today I returned a red '14 Chevrolet Cruze LT, ~6,300 mi, FL plates, to HPN from Union Station in DC. While there, I saw several Grand Caravans parked nose out with no front plate (could be PA or FL, wasn't close enough to see the telltale PA windshield stickers). There were some Camry's, 2 of which had OH plates, and a Chrysler 300 with NY plates. I also saw a Grand Caravan from Ontario, Canada.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 2:11 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Picked up Saturday 3/19. The counter is tucked in the corner of the baggage claim area at this small airport and is predictably shared with Alamo and Enterprise. I had a Luxury reservation and was offered an Alfa Romero (not sure what kind) or an Audi. I took the Audi and got a 2021 A5 sedan with 16,000 miles. Sadly no XM. Do not the spaces are a bit of a walk from the terminal.
Auto Enthusiast, Ordpc and joepa26 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.