Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2015, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: m907
- No 1-2-F credit for options on 1-day rental (SXM, etc)
- If applying 1-2-F coupons for a rental, as least one day must be paid in order for a National credit to be gained; but at least two- to get any 1-2-F points for anything associated with that rental!
- On longer rentals , 300 points are earned every 4 days

2018-2019: August 23, 2018 through February 28, 2019 - coupons valid until June 13, 2019

2017-2018: August 24, 2017 through February 28 2018, with 12F coupons valid until June 15 2018

2016-2017: August 25, 2016 through February 28 2017

2015-2016: August 2015 through end January 2016, with 12F coupons valid until June 15th 2016
Print Wikipost

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2018, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by jasonvr
Data point - returned car about 2:00pm on a Friday. As of 7pm Friday, no points or coupon yet. As of ~8am Saturday, no points or coupon. Checked again at about 8:40am and the points were there as well as the coupon. All times are PDT
Nice! We'll see if someone corroborates this timeline!
Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:23 am

Angry OneTwoFree Issues

I have been calling the Emerald Club customer service center weekly since the OneTwoFree program started on Aug 23rd with no success so I'm hoping that someone can help! The issue is that I am not being credited for OneTwoFree Bonus opportunities that I have fulfilled. By my calculations, I am owed 500 additional points for the following: Take Our Survey (50 points), Mobile App Download (25 points), Email Opt In (50 points), Emerald Reserve Service (25 points), Weekend Rental (100 points), Complete 5 Bonus Opportunities (100 points), Emerald Checkout (3 x 50 = 150 points on my last 3 rentals). A few of these Bonus Opportunities were on my dashboard on Aug 23rd, grayed out when I completed them, but disappeared off of my dashboard the next day when I went back to see if I had been credited which I hadn't. What has been most frustrating about calling their customer service line is that the representatives AND their supervisors are not even familiar with the Terms and Conditions of this year's program which clearly specify all of the Bonus Opportunities. Is anyone else having similar problems with this year's program? Does anyone have an email address that I can submit an inquiry and bypass their useless customer service? Thanks, Chris
Old Sep 17, 2018, 5:58 pm

Triple checking: Enterprise rentals count towards this promotion plus nets you 200 points if you use a non-airport location?
Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:08 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
You can receive ONE TWO FREEŽ bonus points for an EnterpriseŽ neighborhood rental if you qualify for that bonus opportunity. If you qualify, the Enterprise neighborhood bonus opportunity will appear on your Bonus Opportunities page on the promotion website. Other Enterprise rentals, not considered neighborhood bonus opportunity rentals, are not qualifying ONE TWO FREE rentals and will not result in ONE TWO FREE points outside of the bonus opportunity, but will count as a program credit on your Emerald ClubŽ account if you use your Emerald Club number on the rental.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:41 pm

You can receive ONE TWO FREEŽ bonus points for an EnterpriseŽ neighborhood rental if you qualify for that bonus opportunity. If you qualify, the Enterprise neighborhood bonus opportunity will appear on your Bonus Opportunities page on the promotion website. Other Enterprise rentals, not considered neighborhood bonus opportunity rentals, are not qualifying ONE TWO FREE rentals and will not result in ONE TWO FREE points outside of the bonus opportunity, but will count as a program credit on your Emerald ClubŽ account if you use your Emerald Club number on the rental.
Thanks. I want to rent from a neighborhood location and I'm showing the neighborhood bonus of 200 points as being an option.

Renting from there do I get a rental credit (i.e. one of the "one, two") AND the 200 points?

Sorry for these semantics!
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by NYCRachel

Thanks. I want to rent from a neighborhood location and I'm showing the neighborhood bonus of 200 points as being an option.

Renting from there do I get a rental credit (i.e. one of the "one, two") AND the 200 points?

Sorry for these semantics!
No, as discussed in this thread last week you only get 200 points.
NYCRachel likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
I don't see an option on this year's dashboard to refer a friend. Has it been discontinued?
So: confirmed discontinued? Anyone?
Old Sep 22, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Data point - returned car about 2:00pm on a Friday. As of 7pm Friday, no points or coupon yet. As of ~8am Saturday, no points or coupon. Checked again at about 8:40am and the points were there as well as the coupon. All times are PDT
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Nice! We'll see if someone corroborates this timeline!
Same person, another data point. Returned at 1:47pm on Friday. Logged on at 8:28am Saturday and my coupon and pts were there.
ginmqi likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:34 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
I have a 1 day rental coming up. I am aware this will not be a qualifying rental, so it will not earn the 300 points.

I am wondering, however, if it can earn some of my other bonus opportunities such as:
  • 75 points for mobile app rental
  • 50 points for Emerald Checkout
  • 25 points for Emerald Reserve Service
Also, can anyone clarify for me what Emerald Reserve Service is? The information in the T&C is quite vague - would reserving a compact car count?
Old Oct 2, 2018, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
I have a 1 day rental coming up. I am aware this will not be a qualifying rental, so it will not earn the 300 points.

I am wondering, however, if it can earn some of my other bonus opportunities such as:
Also, can anyone clarify for me what Emerald Reserve Service is? The information in the T&C is quite vague - would reserving a compact car count?
I think emerald reserve means you have to go to the counter and take what they give you like a regular rental company, no aisle selection.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:09 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE

Yes, you can definitely still earn those bonuses even though it's just a 1-day rental. I get the app bonus and EC (if available) on all of my rentals during 12F.

As far as ERS, I believe booking and taking a compact, convertible, minivan, pickup, etc. should work - basically anything other than midsize/fullsize/premium. I don't think this works at non-aisle locations, but not entirely sure as I don't personally chase this bonus. You could always try and report back.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by sjpmurph01
Yes, you can definitely still earn those bonuses even though it's just a 1-day rental. I get the app bonus and EC (if available) on all of my rentals during 12F.

As far as ERS, I believe booking and taking a compact, convertible, minivan, pickup, etc. should work - basically anything other than midsize/fullsize/premium. I don't think this works at non-aisle locations, but not entirely sure as I don't personally chase this bonus. You could always try and report back.
It'd be great if someone tried for 300-point Sirius bonus on 1-day rental!
Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:54 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
I successfully got the 300 point bonus for Sirius on a 1 day rental, but didn't get the credit for booking through my mobile app. I called and asked and they said that I didn't receive the mobile app booking bonus because it wasn't a qualifying rental. I wasn't about to bring up that I got the Sirius bonus on the very same rental for fear they'd take it away.
SinglePapa2 and m907 like this.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by mroseman13
I successfully got the 300 point bonus for Sirius on a 1 day rental, but didn't get the credit for booking through my mobile app. I called and asked and they said that I didn't receive the mobile app booking bonus because it wasn't a qualifying rental. I wasn't about to bring up that I got the Sirius bonus on the very same rental for fear they'd take it away.
fantastic! correct me if I'm wrong: if you didn't pay for rental itself (cuz of using 1-2-F coupon or regular free rental day), and only paid for options like Sirius - no way you'd get 300 points. Right?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
fantastic! correct me if I'm wrong: if you didn't pay for rental itself (cuz of using 1-2-F coupon or regular free rental day), and only paid for options like Sirius - no way you'd get 300 points. Right?
I wouldn't bank on it. I didn't even realize my one day rental wasn't qualifying at time of booking and adding Sirius, so could be a YMMV situation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.