Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about return time at National

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Question about return time at National

I have an upcoming reservation for 8 days and 14 hours at National in Lihue. The quoted rate is for 1 week + 2 extra days. Now, I realize that I might need the car for an additional hour. If I try to modify my initial rate via the website my quote more than doubles. Since I have already paid for an additional day how does this work if I just return the car an hour later?
Old May 23, 2012, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The rate plan in effect at time of booking had a cost for extra days and extra hours. These may not be shown on your reservation confirmation but they remain in effect unless you change the reservation.
Old May 23, 2012, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess my question is that in the original reservation the 14 hour part of it bumped up the rate to one full day more. Now that I need I the rental for 15 hours that day would that incur an additional fee since I have already paid for the entire day but I agreed to return the car at 9am vs. 10am.
Old May 23, 2012, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by kutbert
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess my question is that in the original reservation the 14 hour part of it bumped up the rate to one full day more. Now that I need I the rental for 15 hours that day would that incur an additional fee since I have already paid for the entire day but I agreed to return the car at 9am vs. 10am.
No.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.