Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FFP questionnaire

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2006, 3:11 am
Original Poster

FFP questionnaire

I am currently studying for a degree in Tourism Management at University and for my final year dissertation, I am studying the influence Frequent Flyer Programmes have on consumer behaviour.

I am currently looking for memebers of any airline to complete my questionnaire. It will not take more than 5 mins to complete and would be of a great help if anyone is willing to answer one.

If you would like to help me complete my research, please could you send me your email address to [email protected] and I will send an email with the questionnaire as an attachement. To complete the quesitonnaire you must have MS Word on your computer.

Thank you
Old Dec 2, 2006, 7:37 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
As this really is not MilesBuzz fodder, I am closing the thread. If anyone is interested, they can email the originator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.