Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking mileage/hotel points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2004, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Tracking mileage/hotel points

??Somewhere?? I saw a listing for websites which would help keep track of all my points,etc. Looked in Search - 0 replies.
Any help??
Old Jan 24, 2004, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
There's an article in the September 2003 Inside Flyer discussing the various programs to track miles and points.
Old Jan 24, 2004, 8:35 pm

not a website, but an application:

www.miletracker.com
Old Jan 25, 2004, 8:19 am

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Pacha:

www.miletracker.com
</font>
It's the best. It's free, but please make a donation to the author because he keeps updating and improving it.

------------------
Middle_Seat
Old Jan 25, 2004, 10:19 am

Programs: UA Nobody, HH Silver, PC Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Pacha:

www.miletracker.com
</font>
Just wanted to throw in my recommendation and thanks for this great application! I use it daily, and have come to depend on it.
Kate
Old Jan 25, 2004, 10:43 am

Programs: AA Plat, UAL Premier Exec, SPG and HH Gold
Mile Tracker is great--super easy to use, allows you to track your accounts as well as spouse's, etc., and frequently updated. Aside from Palm software, literally the computer program I can't live without!
Old Jan 25, 2004, 11:42 am

Ditto regarding the donation! Mike does an OUTSTANDING job with this free program. I have 48 air and hotel programs being tracked and everyday I update and check against my points due. Before MileTracker it was pen and paper.
Old Jan 25, 2004, 10:32 pm
T Q

Programs: HHonors/Marriott/Starwood/SWA Rapid Rewards
I second the motion that this is the BEST thing! It's free (but we need to donate to help keep it alive) I just did thanks to this thread reminder. I was just thinking about my daily computer ritual when I get home from work.

yahoo: clean out my junk email inbox
miletracker: see what posted
Flyertalk thru miletracker:

to check on the latest promos under whatever program i'm into at the moment.

It's about a 20 to 30 min routine I go through each afternoon when I get home from work.

[This message has been edited by T Q (edited Jan 25, 2004).]
Old Jan 25, 2004, 11:27 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
The buzz around the AC forum is Yodlee. Also tracks logins to other sites like eBay and whatnot, but its a little too techy in terms of adding new accounts, and its not 100% user friendly, but another option out there.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 10:18 am

I use miletracker and its great. If only I could figure out how to get Hilton to work on it, it would be perfect.

Jay
Old Jan 26, 2004, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA Nobody, HH Silver, PC Platinum
Jay,
I am able to track my Hilton points without problem. I know it's pretty basic, but have you checked to make sure your account number and pin are correct? I had a typo in my email address on another rewards program and really had to look hard to find the error.
Good luck!
Kate
Old Jan 26, 2004, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Hilton works fine for me, also.
Old Jan 26, 2004, 3:22 pm

Mile Tracker is very good. One small frustration: I have never been able to make it work for Korean Air. I've written in (via the Miletracker program)twice about this but never gotten a response. Has anybody out there succesfully tracked his Korean Air mileage with Miletracker?

------------------
Old Jan 26, 2004, 3:43 pm

Location: Midwest United States (and anywhere a cheap fare takes me)
Programs: Marriott (Gold), Hilton (Gold), SWA (CP), Hertz (5*), UA (Nobody), AA (Lifetime Gold)
One of the things that I have noticed with Miletracker is that some FF programs (like United) require the "leading zeros". I have to add two to my United number and one to my wife's. As to Hilton, all of our numbers work (nine digits). Can't help on Korean. You might look at their webpage (after you have sign on) and see how they list your number.

(Remember...these are zeros added before, not after,your number!)

------------------
"I was once dissappointed that I didn't get an upgrade, then I saw a homeless man without shoes. Somehow, the upgrade didn't seem all that important."
Old Jan 26, 2004, 5:27 pm

Based on this Forum, I downloaded Miletracker last night and loaded my 18 accts. WOW, is this ever simple AND useful!!!! Took about 10 minutes to load everything, and after a couple of edits to correct my poor typing, every one worked like a champ!!!! Sent a donation today!!! Thanks, FlyerTalk!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.