Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum Challenge Ending?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2003, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Platinum Challenge Ending?

I just called to sign up for the Platinum Challenge starting Oct. 15th. Customer Service said it is not loaded beyond Oct. 1st, but may be extended. Earlier when I called about enrolling, I was told they accept challenges 6 weeks before start date and to call back--Oct. 15th is certainly less than 6 weeks from today.

Pat
Old Sep 15, 2003, 2:00 pm

Buzz?
Old Sep 15, 2003, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Sounds like a question for the gurus over in the American Airlines forum. I'll move this post over there. Hopefully you'll get a helpful answer to your question.

I'll also note, though, that if there were definitive information about an end to AA's elite challenge that would likely be appropriate for MilesBuzz -- especially if the information about an impending end to the program were being announced to the FT community in enough time for interested members to take advantage of the offer before it was too late.

Best,
Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.