Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

How many FF programs do you belong to? What's your balances?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many FF programs do you belong to? What's your balances?

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2007, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
ouch thats a lot of miles to lose!

I lost 70k hilton points and 20k in my dad's account. Did not check to see rules on expiry. OUCHY.
If I had burnt them instead of sitting on them I may never have had the problem. I tend to keep good track of this stuff without using software, etc, but I like to have fewer miles to manage--or fewer accts, that is. Nevertheless, I do manage the United accts of several family members. It gets a bit involved at times but if one keeps up with the accts and notes any wierd trends in industry, one is happier. I hope miles I have in store wont become useless or expire any time soon.
Old May 2, 2007, 4:18 pm

I was keeping the miles to burn on a ticket to the US, can't even remember how many that was. I know someone who had a few hundred thousand. Since then I moved to UA and am much better off.

goodo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.