Search

Inside Flyer: for those who ordered multiple coppies for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2002, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Inside Flyer: for those who ordered multiple coppies for the promo

Has anyone been contacted by e-mail yet as to how you want to divy them? The web site said a few days. I haven't heard yet, and am wondering if I erased it on my e-mail by mistake.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 9:48 am

I have not heard anything either.,
Old Apr 10, 2002, 10:04 am

Programs: US Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Amex Plat
Still waiting
Old Apr 10, 2002, 10:28 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, DL Gold, LP ex-Millionaire!
In one of the other threads Lisa@Webflyer suggested that if you have an order that is somewhat unusual (I would think multiple copies qualifies) you should call customer service.

The phone number for InsideFlyer is 800.767.8896 or 719.597.8889.

I would suggest you do it sooner than later--to avoid any confusion and nip any problems in the bud. I imagine that the longer you wait the harder it will be to sort everything out.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 11:04 am
Uli

I did receive an email 2 days later asking where to send my 50 copies
Old Apr 10, 2002, 11:15 am

I also was contacted within 48 hrs with a very gracious e-mail from Michelle. What a wonderful difference from the valuemag's experience

Also after having used Hilton almost exclusivley for the last 2 years this promo has got me thinking about starwoods and after researching their properties I think I am going to switch.

[This message has been edited by Mvic (edited 04-10-2002).]
Old Apr 10, 2002, 11:49 am

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Mvic:
I also was contacted within 48 hrs with a very gracious e-mail from Michelle. What a wonderful difference from the valuemag's experience </font>
Everybody's happy about the Inside Flyer deal so far, and that's good. Maybe we should start a pool on when the first faoming-at-the-mouth-angry posting about some aspect of this promotion will occur.

------------------
Middle_Seat
Old Apr 10, 2002, 11:50 am

Location: DALLAS,TX AA EXP-3MM, HYT PLAT, SPG PLAT,HLT GLD,LEADERS CLUB

I received my e-mail with instructions on how to process my order for 21 subscriptions.
i could either fax or e-mail them the names.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 3:30 pm

Programs: United, Starwood
I also got an email within 48 hrs so far. I agree that compared to the Valuemags fiasco this has gone very smoothly.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 3:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, CC Gold, UA Silver
Hi, if anyone has an extra magazine they would like to pass on to me, that would be appreciated.

thanks

Old Apr 10, 2002, 3:56 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I did receive an email 2 days later asking where to send my 50 copies</font>
Uli,

I see you are going supersonic. What about going together and revive the AiRail mood
Old Apr 10, 2002, 4:31 pm

I received the e-mail today!
Old Apr 10, 2002, 4:53 pm

Location: Naples, FL/Monaco ... Hilton Gold ... Starwood Gold...Hyatt Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by satish_ny:
I received the e-mail today!</font>
[REMAINDER OF POSTING EDITED TO REMOVE COMMERCIAL SOLICITATION]

[This message has been edited by Moderator2 (edited 04-10-2002).]
Old Apr 10, 2002, 5:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
I repeat my request in another thread (this is at least the 4th one of these that I have seen):

monaco00, there are several e-poll threads in the S.P.A.M. forum, including at least one conga line. Please keep your posts here on-topic. And please don't spam every thread here with your referral link. Thanks.
Old Apr 10, 2002, 8:31 pm
Suspended

GO MOD2 Go! GO GO GO! You are the best! Hate those spammers!

And just to stay on topic,

Those who are saying this promo is going fantastic so far, are you crazy? All you have done is make an order and pay. Have you gotten any starpoints yet? Have your 50 subscriptions started arriving? No? Oh is that because you are just sending in your addresses now? So then you haven't seen all your miles show up with Qantas or your other airline of choice yet? Ooppppsss. I thought all that must have occurred within 48 hours. Crap. Man, this whole deal STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN! Someone sick the BBB on Randy! FRAUD! We've all been cheated! Those Scoundrels! I bet starwood doesn't even know Randy is their partner! If I don't get my points posted to starwood today, I am going to dispute the credit card charges, that will teach those rat *******s for trying to trick me! Everyone, do as I do! We must all get them or this whole project will be for not!

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just wanted to try and sum up the VM threads early so those who are prone to freaking out will have someone who is "with them", they just won't realize what a sarcastic ******* I am...

But seriously, I am really hoping people are paying attention to the warning notes that have been posted in the various threads, i.e. Webflyer says give 4-6 weeks for starpoints to post (maybe they are exaggerating this to keep people calm and give them time, or maybe it really will take the time they say, I don't know), Starpoints to QF DOES TAKE 24-30 Days! QF program does restrict who can use the awards, they are not fully transferable (limited to relatives etc.)(even if in practice they may not care) by the program terms, and of course starwood and qf both have the rights to change their programs...

Randy has put together a pretty good deal here for acquiring starpoints, and from there, well, we can all go supersonic, so let's hope all goes smoothly and have a little patience when things get delayed while randy tries to come up with the 100,000 copies of the book that comes with the subscription...

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.